2009年1月24日土曜日

In Minnesota2

I am going to talk about my memories in Minnesota. First, I will introduce my host family. There were two people in my host family. My host father, Derek, and host mother Alaina. They are so unique and they like funny things so much. They are young couple. Derek is 28 years old and Alaina is 29 years old. They are so kind and I felt that they were seemed as if my brothers. They do not have child so they were planning to adopt. I hard that many family do adoptions in the U.S. It was interesting for me. My friend Ai and I asked about adoptions to my host mother. She works answering phones in the office. But she has a license of Social Studies teacher. She is looking for a job where in high school. She likes to know about society and she has a lot of knowledge about politics, cultures, and history of many countries. She told us about adoptions. I was asked about relations between China and Japan. I talked to her my opinion but I do not know what is right. She was interested in it and her eyes were so seriously. I remember her eyes still now. Derek is so kind! He is gentleman. He always smiling and he had me in his mind. Alaina has two brothers and a sister. Older brother’s name is Evin. He is so funny and his talk was always amusing to me. He let me to drive in the parking of super market. I do not have driving license so it is my secret only here. He always makes us laugh. And, he is so handsome boy and playboy. I think he have made many girls cry. Joe is Alaina’s younger brother. He is 22 years old so I can talk to him naturally. Younger sister’s name is Emily! I love her so much! She is kind sooooo much. I liked to go walk with her around her house. She came to my house when my host family is not at house. She did prepare my diner when I was sick. I realty appreciated to her.
One big memory was making concrete in my host family’s garage. There were a lot of man who have muscle enough. I joined there and I tried making. They are kind for me and I could enjoy making. It is my good memory in Minnesota.
See you next!(407word:6482words)

0 件のコメント: