2009年7月29日水曜日

Astronaut Snoopy Exhibition!!


I have two tickets of Astronaut Snoopy Exhibition.
My friend gave me because I like Snoopy!
The reason why I like Snoopy is it is from Minnesota.
I saw big figure at Minnesota Airport.
I took a picture there.
We went the exhibition about Minnesotan History in Minneapolis. We heard explanation about Snoopy by staff.
I bought a cup at one dolor shop near my host family’s house in Minnesota.
Now I use the cup in my house♪
After back to Japan, I said to many my friends that I like Snoopy! Do you know how cute Snoopy is? And so on…
So they know that I like Snoopy.
I am going to see the exhibition with my boy friend in summer vacation.
I am looking forward to go there so much!
Thank you Asami and Tsubasa!!
I want you to go this exhibition if you are interested in Astronaut Snoopy!
Than you for reading my blog. (158words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Keiko.

I guess the photo might be in Mall of America?
I know there is a theme park of Snoopy in Mall of America.
Have you been there?

Toshi