2009年7月28日火曜日

spring BR13 Clever Rabbit and the Lion

Hello. I am going to talk about a book “Clever Rabbit and the Lion.”

Once upon a time, in a great big jungle lived a great big lion. He had a great big paws and very sharp claws.
“I am king of the jungle!” He often roared.
“I am going to eat you all up.”
“No!” Many small animals cried.
“Don’t worry,” said clever rabbit. He had a plan.
One day the lion roar “Where are you all animal? You are small and weak so I am going to eat.”
Small animals hid from the lion then the clever rabbit was stand front of the lion and he said “I am here. You can eat me!”
“I tried to come before, but a great big lion stopped me…” he said.
“I am the only lion in this jungle!” lion said.
“Not you. This lion has bigger paws and sharper claws!” rabbit said.
Lion was surprised and he said to rabbit to take him to the lion.
Clever rabbit led lion to the deep, wide river and said “He lives in there.”
Lion looked into the water. Another lion looked back. It was his picture but the lion did not notice.
Lion shoo; his head so other lion did too.
He leaped at the lion in the water…and he was swept away!

All animals pleased lion has gone. Lion called “Help!” but they said “We can not! We are small and weak!!”
Lion let out one last roar…and he was never seen again.

I like the last speech, ”We are small and weak!”
It is funny story and it is easy to read so I did not get tired.
I would like to recommend this book to everyone.
Thank you for reading.(292words)

0 件のコメント: